Booking is not necessary to use the Library, but, if you’d like to guarantee a computer, you can book using the link above.
How it works:
- Click the link above and select the category of seat you want.
- Click the slot you want and click “Submit Times” at the bottom of the page.
- Read the Terms & Conditions and click “Continue” at the bottom of the page.
- Fill in your details in the form and click “Submit my Booking”.
- You will receive an email confirming your booking.
- When arriving in the Library, check in by either using the camera on your phone to scan the QR code at your desk, or click the link in the email you received. Then enter the 3-letter verification code contained in that email.
If you do not check in, after 30 minutes your booking will be cancelled and your seat will be available to be booked by someone else.
- When you are leaving, please click the same booking link above to check out and make your space available for others to book (if time remains in the slot).
✓ Arrive at your allocated appointment time to prevent queues.
✓ Only sit at the computer seat number that corresponds to your booking confirmation. Keep your confirmation email.
✓ Wipe the area / equipment to be used before and after you use it with the cleaning materials provided.
✓ Vacate the seat promptly at the end of each booking.
WEARING A FACE COVERING IS MANDATORY WHILE STUDYING IN THE LIBRARY
1.Booking Terms and Conditions
1.1. When you book a seat, you will receive an acknowledgement email.
1. 2 You must check in (using the QR code at your seat and the 3 letter code in your confirmation email). Otherwise another user may claim the seat.
1.3 Swipe in using your IADT student Card when entering and exiting the library.
1.4 Your details may be used for Contact Tracing if required.
1.5 Wearing a face covering is mandatory while studying in the library.