BOOKING OF STUDY SPACES IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
The Library’s physical space is currently closed until 1st February 2021.
The Library’s physical space is closed in line with guidance from the Minister for Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science, and IADT President David Smith, who have instructed that all on-campus activities for staff and students is to be curtailed further from next Monday, January 11th through to February 1st.
Please click HERE for information on how to access books during the Level 5 closure.
How it works:
- Click the link above, select “Reserve”, and select the location and type of seat you want and click “Show Availability”.
- Click the slot you want and click “Submit Times” at the bottom of the page.
- Fill in your details in the form and click “Submit my Booking”.
- You will receive an email confirming your booking.
- When arriving in the Library, check in by either using the camera on your phone to scan the QR code at your desk, or click the link in the email you received. If you do not check in, after 30 minutes your booking will be cancelled and your seat will be available to be booked by someone else.
- When you are leaving, please click the same booking link above to check out and make your space available for others to book (if time remains in the slot).
✓ Arrive at your allocated appointment time to prevent queues.
✓ Only sit at the seat number that corresponds to your booking confirmation. Keep your confirmation email.
✓ Wipe the area / equipment to be used before and after you use it with the cleaning materials provided.
✓ Vacate the seat promptly at the end of each booking.
WEARING A FACE COVERING IS MANDATORY WHILE STUDYING IN THE LIBRARY
Please note it is mandatory that you book a space in advance, as you will be unable to use the Library otherwise. Please come to the Library as close as possible to your allocated time slot. Time slots will end on time even if you have arrived late.
Access to the Library
It is also essential that you bring your IDAT card to swipe in and out of the Library for contact tracing purposes. Please knock at the door the Library and you will be admitted and asked to swipe your card.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic it is mandatory to wear a mask at all times and practice social distancing when in the Library.
For more information on how the Library is operating during level 5 restrictions, please click here.
1.Booking Terms and Conditions
1.1. When you book a seat, you will receive an acknowledgement email.
- 2 You must check inwhen you arrive at your seat. If you do not check in your booking will be cancelled after 30 minutes.
1.3 Swipe in using your IADT student Card when entering and exiting the library.
1.4 Your details may be used for Contact Tracing if required.
1.45 A maximum of 5 hours per day (2.5-hour time slots, 2 slots per day) can be booked.
1.5. Wearing a face covering is mandatory while studying in the library.